Nandrolone Phenylpropionate and Deca Durabolin are a popularly available version of nandrolone. There is a difference in the composition and performance of both the steroids. The ester in Deca Durabolin is found to last for a longer duration than NPP.
Benefits of consuming Nandrolone Phenylpropionate or Deca Durabolin
Both Deca Durabolin and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate has been known to provide a variety of benefits to a person.
- Aids in building muscles rapidly and quick synthesis of protein
- Improved endurance, strength, and recovery
- Increase in the mass of lean muscle in just a month
Why is Deca more preferred more than NPP?
- The first and foremost reason why deca is considered better than NPP is due to the number of milligrams that is available in the pharmaceutical variety. Deca is available in a form that is not very difficult to inject. The common form in which it is available is 200mg per ml. For this milligram strength, most of the people can easily get its benefits by consuming 2 injections per week.
- Another reason is that with NPP, it is tough for a person to attain peak levels of the body. Deca has got a long ester that implies that it takes longer time than NPP and stays for a longer time in the body system.
- NPP will require more time for a person who wishes to cycle their steroids. So, it is advisable not to use Deca if you wish to take it in the form of cycles for less than 10
- Lastly, Deca takes about 6 months to get eliminated from the system. Its presence in the body can be traced via tests for about 18 months. On the other hand, NPP takes only 2 to 3 weeks to leave the body.
The difference between the shorter ester and longer ester
A steroid with shorter ester generally lasts for only three days. Thus, it is important to take it in more quantities, i.e., more injections per week. On the other hand, a steroid that has got a longer ester only needs 1 or 2 injections to be consumed per week. NPP injection side effects are more likely to occur if a person consumes it in more than prescribed quantities.
Both NPP and Deca has their own set of pros and cons. It is important to learn about your body and fitness objectives to decide which one is best for you.